Wondering what eleven:28 has been up to in the first quarter of the year? Here are just a couple of hints!
- From January 1-March 31, 2018, eleven:28 delivered 890 hours of spiritual direction.
- These hours were given to directees in 8 states and 3 countries.
- Included in these hours are youth ministers at the annual NCYM conference and the Florissant Church of Christ in Missouri.
- During this first quarter, the board of directors has also been at work taking a hard look at what structures will allow the ministry to continue to grow in the healthiest ways. In the coming days and weeks, eleven:28 will get to introduce you to some new board members and some very exciting plans for the future!
What about quarter 2 and beyond? Along with continuing individual spiritual direction, work with partnership churches, and covenant groups…
- In April, board member Diane Packer, along with Rhesa, will help launch a new ministry to the spouses of ministers in a partnership with Hope Network.
- In June, board member Chad Higgins will travel to New Zealand as part of a Come Before Winter group ministering to missionaries and ministers on the ground in New Zealand and Australia.
- In July, new covenant group leaders will be meeting together for a training weekend in order to launch covenant groups all over the country.
Thank you for your prayers, your referrals, and your financial support! Your generosity makes the ministry possible.